This Weather-resistant telephone is fully contained within a corrosion and vandal resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case with a pivoted door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
The unique robust handset is manufactured from moulded Bulk Molding Compound and designed specifically to withstand arduous use in all environments, armoured cord to provide additional resistance to vandalism or heavy industrial use.
This Weather-resistant telephone is designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
This weatherproof telephone is very popular for for Tunnels, Mining, Marine, Construction sites, Blast furnace areas, Underground, Metro stations, Railway platform, Highway side, Hotels, Parking lots, Steel Plants, Chemical plants, Power plants, oil&Gas station, and related heavy duty industrial rough environment conditions, etc.
-Standard Analogue phone or SIP phone
-Vandal resistant handset and armored cord
- Weather proof protection to IP66-IP67
- With LED lamp fixed on the top, When there is a incoming call, the lamp will flashing.
- Full keypad with memory, 0-9 buttons can be programmed as speed dial button.
“LR”button for last number redial
“R”for flash recall
-Can be programmed remotely by tone phone or locally via keypad
- On wall mounting, Simple installation
- Inductive coupler fitted as standard for hard of hearing
- Phone line powered (Analogue)
- External power supply or PoE (SIP-VoIP)
- RJ45 port for SIP phone
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant