This Industrial Emergency Telephone is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case and cold rolled steel faceplate with a door providing complete protection against dust and moisture ingress, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
Extremely easy to install. The cable entrance is on the back of the phone to prevent from artificial damage, while the keypad is weather and vandal resistant.
This Industrial Emergency Telephone is designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions
This weatherproof telephone is very popular for Tunnels, Mining, Marine, Underground, Metro stations, Railway platform, Highway side, Hotels, Parking lots, Steel Plants, Chemical plants, Power plants and related heavy duty industrial application, etc.
- Standard Analogue phone or SIP phone
- Aluminum alloy die-casting body
- Vandal resistant metal button
- Handsfree operations
- Two buttons for emergency call
- Weather proof protection to IP66
- Wall/ Pillar mounting, simple installation
- Phone line powered (Analogue)
- External power supply or PoE (SIP-VoIP)
- RJ45 port for SIP phone
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plate