Model Number: JR101-FK-H
As a weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone, it is fully contained within a corrosion resistant cast aluminium weatherproof case, resulting in a highly reliable product with a long MTBF.
Equiped with horn, can broadcast remotely for notification, horn works after 1-9 rings (adjustable), shut when handset lifted or call finished.
The unique robust handset is manufactured from moulded Bulk Molding Compound and designed specifically to withstand arduous use in all environments, armoured cord to provide additional resistance to vandalism or heavy industrial use.
This weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone is designed for use by the railways, power stations, the armed services and heavy industry which require very reliable telephony under adverse conditions.
MAIN FEATURES of weatherproof Railway Trackside Telephone
- Standard Analogue phone,or SIP phone,or GSM/3G phone
- Vandal resistant handset and armored cord
- Weather proof protection to IP67
- Full keypad with memory, 0-9 buttons can be programmed as speed dial button.
- “LR” button for last number redial
- “R” for flash recall
- “M” for muting
- Wall mounting, simple installation
- Built-in amplifier, with external ringer :15W (30W optional), for broadcasting feature
- Phone line powered for Analog
- External power supply or PoE (SIP)
- RJ45 port for SIP phone
- CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant
- Add Horn & Lamp on the top
- Key lockable latch
- Upper & lower internal mounting plates
- Flat label area or custom embossed logo on door
- Vandal resistant screws for upper mounting plate